Monday 14 December 2020

I got out of the car.


 Leaning on the railings.  Bit breezy but a break in the rain.


A boat far out in the murk.


The direction of the wind is into my face.  Right to left on top of the waves.  See the spray?



Tiger Hill.

Not many people on the beach.  Only me on the Prom.



Cormorant.


One of three surfers.


From the archives to show they surf in all weathers!


Sunset at 3.15 p.m. on the way home.

I have the cleaners coming tomorrow and realise how much stuff I should move before they can clean.  Ah well they can do what they can.  



7 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

Glad you got some fresh air!

Sue in Suffolk said...

Hooray - you got out!
I'm sure surfers have a different brain to normal people!

mamasmercantile said...

Thrilled you were able to get out of the car, hurray!

The Weaver of Grass said...

Love your header.

Maria said...


Carolina from Portugal

Jean said...

Well done. Glad you got out. The surfers must be mad.

Bovey Belle said...

Gosh, wind in your face must have taken your breath away but at least you were able to get out of the car. Hope the weather was calmer today for you.

Another one who likes your header.