Wednesday 13 February 2019

Lost the plot.

A flat day.  I did my pulmonary physio exercises which normally gives me a lift.  The 
Prom after lunch.


Beautiful as ever.


Huge ship on the horizon carrying blades for a wind turbine somewhere.  Which must be equally huge.  Scotland does very well with alternative energy providing.


Lots of Oystercatcher today.  


Skurries (Herring Gulls).


Small boat returning to the Harbour.

Shedudio was a total blank.  I prepped some canvases in the hope that inspiration will return and not everything ends up in the bin.

But I got a new tunic.


Which might brighten my day tomorrow.  If it fits....  

The DP and I got our letters from the DWP today saying our pensions would rise from the 11th April.  They give the weekly amount, but as it is paid four weekly I had to use my non mathematical brain to work out what we will actually get.  We await the Council tax bill and hope it will the match the increase on that, but I doubt it will.  Told you I had lost the plot.


5 comments:

Terra said...

Your new tunic is very pretty and ideal for you, as an artist.
I think the USA could use many more wind turbines but environmentalists always fight against them being put anywhere. Especially in the ocean. Well, not all environmentalists, as I am an environmentalist who sees the usefulness of the wind turbines.

Sue in Suffolk said...

The ship with the turbine blades is something different, Love your tunic top, Hope today isn't flat but not hilly either!

mamasmercantile said...

I had a wander yesterday but the fret from the sea made it almost impossible to get any decent photos. Love the new tunic, hope it fits.

Bovey Belle said...

I hope your lovely new tunic cheers you up in the same way my dyed hair does!

We got our Pension increase letters this week too. I don't think it's going to pay for many fun-filled holidays! Perhaps a cuppa and a bun in Tesco's cafe . . .

Catriona said...

Love the new tunic and hope it fits. We haven’t had our pension letter yet but expext it will be swallowed up by increased Council Tax too. Actually got quite warm in the early afternoon today but chilly again now.,