Thursday 14 February 2019

Improving!

Today was monthly pill day.  

To treat my Osteopenia I take Accrete D3 twice a day and then once a month its Ibandronic Acid.  An hour before food and stay upright for that hour.  Sitting is fine.  Thank goodness.  Sometimes the Ibandronic Acid makes me feel not right and today was one of those.  Hey ho. Onward and upward.

Sanity calls so I went off to the beach.


Cloudy and cool.  Not many people so plenty of sea birds.  


The Kessock Burn is doing some deep carving.


Oystercatchers, young Gulls in the rear, and a Blackheaded to the right.



This rusty fishing boat was zooming into the harbour. Horizon.  It could be its last if someone doesnt paint it soon.



Oystercatchers.


Antisocial Oystercatcher.


This one is not.  I shall be adding his mates tomorrow.  That canvas will be crammed!

The DP is at his photographic society this evening.  So I am Billy no mates this evening.  Apart from Sith Cat.


Not much of a conversationalist though.

By 3 p.m. I was feeling normal.  Now having a glass of red vino to celebrate.

4 comments:

crafty cat corner said...

We drove past Shoreham Harbour yesterday and I noticed that a lot of the ships were rusty as you mentioned in this post, some of them don't look sea worthy to me, I wouldn't like to be on one out at sea. lol
Briony
x

busybusybeejay said...

Keep drinking the red wine.I’m on the white!!!

Catsngrams said...

I so hope you are doing fine. Love see your blog.

Rosie said...

All the medications are a necessary evil but the alternative is worse! I used to take a pill for osteopenia but now I get a jab every 6 months, works better for me. I think you deserve a glass or two for what you have to go through. Cheers!