Tuesday 5 February 2019

A Good Day.

Nothing to be anxious about today.  

My personal carer came and washed me and my hair.  Made me laugh.  Dressed.
I did my pulmonary physio exercises.

I guess it helps when the sun is shining to have a good day.


Remember yesterday where the sea seemed to be churning up sand?  Well it does look as if sandbanks have appeared.

The Kessock Burn is now going off in lots of directions.



The Gulls are loving it.


Black Backed Gulls and everything else.


Bit of a breeze.  Cold but sunny.  Nae bad for February.  I had a good walk.  Enough to make me feel warmed up!  Been a while.....



Banff registered fishing boat lining up and going into the harbour.

Back home and into the Shedudio.


Still playing with Redshanks and their reflections.  This one is on a prepared canvas.  Not finished yet.

Much later here is Sithcat considering whether to get off the bed and go sit on the DPs knee.


He did.  He is back at the vets tomorrow.  They are concerned at his weight loss.  He eats like a pig.  He is fine.  Seems happy enough.  He is on a daily steroid for his asthma.  Has been on a liver support tablet for a month now as they suspect his liver being a problem.  He is an old cat.  We do not want any invasion or distress for him.  We shall see what tomorrow brings.

So far this has been a good day.  Hoping for the same tomorrow.

4 comments:

Jean said...

A lovely walk and the redshank is brilliant.

Bovey Belle said...

I love, love, LOVE your redshank silhouette - SO original and well executed.

Sith is happy and eating well - long may he continue thus. He will let you know when the time has come.

Jean. said...

Poor Sith, he doesn't look very happy and his fur looks rather spiky. I hope the vet can find out what is wrong and make him better. You say he is old, what age is he? My little girl is currently 16 years and 8 months. I've also had one that reached nearly 20 years old, and one who got to 18 years and 3 months. Give him a hug from me.

Scarlet said...

I love your redshank reflection paintings!