Wednesday 23 May 2018

Wednesday.


Is not that beautiful.  Clinging on to the railings in a very cold sea breeze I get some of my sanity back.



A fair bit of sea weed has appeared.


A Lobster boat returns to the harbour.

At home I had a friend and fellow artist visit.  Its a bit much when I get out of breath talking!  She managed to sketch out two hens and an old fashioned enamel bucket they were drinking from.  I did nothing..... but talk and listen.

Sometimes that also brings a return of sanity.

2 comments:

Bovey Belle said...

What a lovely view. I am sorry that you have had to ask for help and I hope you don't have to wait too long before you get the personal care you now need.

I love your art work. Do you have exhibitions at all?

crafty cat corner said...

So far Tom is managing most things but I can see the time coming when I shall be doing more for him. Tell me, why do I not get fed up with seeing your sea and bird pictures, lol
Briony
x