Thursday 27 August 2020

Thursday.

No-one touched the Sweet Potato!  The rat never appeared.






Nothing much happened today.  My tide was out and I was on a down.  Solution usually found at the Prom.

But first to the Shedudio.



Blue Tit drinking at the solar powered water feature.




On the drawing board.  Benson Beagle is a wanderer and often walks through our garden.



Then the Prom.  This Surfer invited me in to the Surf building 'for a warm'.  Some years ago I think I might have said yes.

Then I did my good turn.  Currently only one person at a time is allowed in the public loos.

A woman and child were hopping and obviously busting so I loaned my key for the disabled loo.




Surfing school starts at 5p.m. and they were all gathering so this lot were 'proper' surfers.




Today's boats.




Deserted beach so some of the Gull Gang.

My daughter has booked a self catering cottage not too far away tho not that near.  The one she wanted would have been ideal, at the end of our road, but was booked up.

I have paid for the cottage.  They have petrol money to pay etc.  If things were normal they would be staying with us.  One day.




4 comments:

Tigger's Mum said...

We are so loving your badger clips. We encouraged all sorts of wildlife into our garden in UK (foxes, bats, birds of many kinds, hedgehogs - and although not encouraged the occasional ratty too) but we never had any hope that we might one day get badgers. Apparently they are partial to a chocolate digestive....

The Weaver of Grass said...

I love that start on your beagle friend - he already has a personality. Do please show us the finished picture.

crafty cat corner said...

I love the sound of the badger's mouth chomping on the food. lol
Briony
x

pat chester said...

I know you're looking forward to seeing your daughter and her family again after all this time. Hope everything works out ok.