Wednesday 19 August 2020

Getting a grip.

Last nights trail camera image - a video.  Great excitement!











I had my weekly visit from friend and fellow artist L.  

Here she is having been to the top of the path to view the Badgers leavings of crushed log.



We had a laugh at the new water feature as we still haven't sorted out a level site where it works.  Currently the fountain empties itself of all the water!



On my art facebook page Buchan Birds and Beasts I put out an invitation.

I have 3 chairs in the Shedudio and more on the patio. All are 2 metres apart from the others. Let me know if you would like to sit on one. In an afternoon and you must not have a cold or any other respiratory infection.

There has been some  interest.  I also have hand sanitiser and masks.

One of my daughters has said she will be visiting.  She, partner and 2 wee boys will stay elsewhere self catering  to limit contact.  She and two other of my kids live in Edinburgh.  Children are now at school and in nursery.  Its a 3 hour journey.  My other daughter lives in Lincoln and both her kids are back in education.  They  juggle home working and kids.  

Still debating about whether or not to visit a shop.  I had a practise run today with hearing aids, tubes for oxygen, mask.  My ears complained and if I had to read anything my ears had run out of space for the specs.  No easy!






Boats.




Gull Gang.




Surf School.



DP and friend M also a photographer (and the purchaser of my Pheasant painting.)

A man of good taste.

So I am bouncing back.  Typical Aries.  Taking control and getting a grip.  


8 comments:

Chris said...

That is one big badger! Raccoons here are a similar size and also nocturnal so we don't see much of them - just the damage they inflict. So good your daughter will visit.

Tom Stephenson said...

In the top photo he looks as though he is creeping up behind you with malice aforethought.

vic said...

That's such a good idea to offer a chair on your pretty patio and the option of conversation with a new face. It does get boreing seeing the same people day in and day out.

crafty cat corner said...

This is where stick out ears would come in handy, lol.
all that lot behind the ears needs space.
Love the badger is that in your garden?
If only I lived nearer I would be up to see you pronto.
Briony
x

mamasmercantile said...

If I lived closer I would love to visit your patio and admire your artwork in the flesh so to speak. Amazing to see the badger.

Sue in Suffolk said...

Did you know you had badgers locally or was it a big surprise to see them?

Just Because said...

That badger looks scary. We have raccoons and possums here that come out at night.

I would love to come for a visit - so far away. I dream of seeing your prom.

I wish you fun with your friends!

Jean said...

Glad you are feeling better. The video is amazing.