Saturday 8 August 2020

Still Hot.

First my THANKS to Chris blogger of Days in My Life who spotted the misprint on my new business cards!!  Neither the DP or I had.  Now re-ordered as it was our mistake not the card makers.

I have been justjill since being baptised.  The vicar had never heard of just Jill, only Gillian.  So paused and asked 'Just Jill?'

Not just jull!

I was down the Shedudio this afternoon playing with pebbles.


A Blackheaded Gull.  I am thinking of doing a series of pebbles each with a different sea bird on.  Just for fun.


A sunny patio.  



At the Prom watching the kids practice paddle boarding.




Boats.



Not quite as many people as yesterday but enough to reduce the Gull Gang.


This has to be a first.  Back in the car and about to drive home the DP'S phone went and we were invited to a video call!  The people in the car alongside thought we were insane talking to all these people and there were just two of us in the car.  Hilarious.  Grandkids doings and shouting 'Hello Grandma, hello Granddad.'


Back home and my painting on its wall elsewhere looking good.  So happy to see it go to a good home.




As the sun began to set it flooded the lower garden with light.


A good night to all and thanks again to Chris.

5 comments:

Chris said...

You're welcome. Comes from years of editing kids essays!

crafty cat corner said...

It's been in the 30's down here today and we have both been unable to function. So, so hot and tonight as I type it's 29 in the lounge.
Just been out to feed the fox and there is actually a breeze getting up, let's hope it's there tomorrow.
I like the idea of painting a different bird on each stone, they will look nice in the shedudio. Sounds like me when you say 'just for fun' all my work is for my own benefit as I never sell. It just keeps the fingers and mind going doesn't it?
Briony
x

marlane said...

Love the photos the last one especially. My husband ordered MANY tee shirts with his business logo on them and a quote by, and the name of a famous race car driver. My sister in England saw when Doug wore the shirt to show her on Skype, that the name had had one letter wrong.

Gail, northern California said...

You know, Jill, it isn't too early to bring back those whimsical lighthouse Christmas cards you painted. I wish I could afford to have them shipped to the US!

Mum said...

Wonderful weather here too. Hope it lasts. We need a summer. The sun makes everything better doesn't it.
xx