Friday 21 August 2020

Friday - again.

Weeks whizzing by even though there is a sameness.




Last nights Badger visit.

This morning I had one of the carers who treats me as a person and not one who has one foot in the grave.  So there were roars of laughter.  What a difference to my mental state.

I had a friend visit.  Which to be honest was hard going.  Me doing too much talking.  





Not much happening on the Prom.  High tide so it was later when the Surf School got going.  They were all arriving as we left.  It was also very windy.





The Gull Gang and a lone wader.

Back home and watching the Sparrows have a bath.




The friend who visited delivered my now framed painting.  So that got hung.



Then we had another ace Sunset.



We have a consultation meeting with the cleaning firm on Monday afternoon.  The DP still in pain.  Hopefully antibiotics will have kicked in by tomorrow.  Night all.

7 comments:

crafty cat corner said...

I get what you mean about being treated as a person. I went to M&S today and one of the staff offered to help me, I thought, well I'm truly there now up with the oldies when I'm offered help. I had my stick with me and was having trouble getting something into the basket, she must have thought 'poor old dear'. lol
More badger please.
Briony
x

Jackie said...

The sparrows are enjoying their bath.

Love the framed painting.

God bless.

Tigger's Mum said...

It's a very special skill to be a good carer, and carers are paid and treated like unskilled workers. Mr B's sister is a carer who works in the community, so we get some insight into the employers demands and expectations (and scheduling etc) too. .

mamasmercantile said...

A laugh always brightens a day so it must be a delight when it is that carer. Hope DP feels better soon. Great painting.

Barbee' said...

Such a pretty boat!
I love the gull gang.
Your poor husband, I feel so sorry for him. Must be miserable.

Jean said...

I hope the DP is better soon. I love your painting.

Mum said...

We have foxes who visit or rather run through our front garden. I've only managed to spy on them once. Brilliant sunset. Hope the DP will have a speedy recovery.
xx