Friday 28 August 2020

Friday.

Washed and moisturised.  I wash every day but twice a week it is the full works!  
Last nights Badger action.


I go down to the Shedudio after lunch.

More on Benson Beagle.


I rarely have more than one attempt at a painting.  But I have to get this one right.  As I know him!

After playing about being an artist its Prom time.



Always interesting to see boat activity.

But my heart is with the birds.



My all time favourite - an Oystercatcher.  Soon there will be lots of them as they have reared their young.




Skurries with their distinctive postures.



Our beautiful beach and bay.


We go around 4 p.m. as do lots of others.  But the cafe is shut again.  

Daft.

A chilly breeze.  In England it is a Bank Holiday.  So the weather is never conducive!  Scotland does not do all the bank holidays.

Skype with daughter number 3 and her family.  She lives in Lincoln, the furthest of our children.  So looking forward to the end of this pandemic and we get to see them all.

6 comments:

RunNRose said...

I always love your pictures of the sea. With so much envy it is sinful! Your dog friend looks more realistic every day!

The Furry Gnome said...

Love that second last photo!

Jules said...

I wonder why the cafe is often shut? It is unusual to close so early at this time of year. X

Tom Stephenson said...

I fed our local badger an out of date Scotch Egg last night. John would have been jealous.

Jean said...

I love your beagle and your photos. The badgers are great and such noisy eaters.

50 and counting said...

Perhaps the foot traffic earlier in the day is more lucrative than a possible, few coffees late in the day? If he sells ten breakfasts and hot drinks, he makes more than a few late in the day lattes.