Sunday 30 August 2020

Sunday.

The camera was switched on last night!









Not much happened today.  DP did some more Thistle removing.  I did some more painting.



and garden watching.


The daily visit to the Prom.


We had every  intention of having a coffee.  I really cannot see this business surviving.


This is the view from the front of the cafe.  


I was told recently that the swathes of seaweed are caused by the fishermen trawling the sea bed and hoiking up the weed.  Not good for the sea creatures down there.....


The car park was full so no idea where the people went to. 

All the disabled spaces were full.  I parked the car.  Got out and walked.  Got back.  Then the car in front and in a disabled space left.  Now what to do?  I asked a lovely motor bike cyclist to grab the chariot.  Drove the car into the front disabled space and he brought me the chariot.  Lovely.  Then I got out and with chariot and oxygen plugged back in went and asked man parked next to me to turn his engine off.......

Then I sat and breathed in the sea air.


The DP returns from his walk and wonders how I changed spaces!



8 comments:

Chris said...

You are on late tonight, Jill! That's one persistent badger - he sounds like he is wolfing down the treats!

marlane said...

Well done !!

RunNRose said...

How did I miss the news about Sith cat?? I didn't think I ever missed a post, but, then, I just now---Sunday---read Saturday's post, so
maybe you did tell about it? I know he had health issues. Thank you for posting. Fun watching your art take shape,

Tigger's Mum said...

Your badger knows when it is onto a good thing.

Sue in Suffolk said...

I hate car engines running for no reason too - smelly and pointless.

mamasmercantile said...

The badger certainly appears to be enjoying his meal from the noise he is making...

crafty cat corner said...

I'm really liking that little doggy.
Briony
x

Jean said...

I love to see the badger. Sad to see the cafe all closed up.