Saturday 29 August 2020

Saturday

So last night the camera was not switched on.  All the food gone.  But no record.

Asda delivered.

Shedudio bird watching.


We are having a heck of a lot of sparrows in the garden at the moment.  House and Tree Sparrows.

To the Prom.  Still the cold breeze.



The Gull Gang.



Just these two surfing.  Surf School must be having an evening off.



I had a short walk.  It was sooooo cold. 

Back to the car and a voice behind me.  My optician!  Who is also a wannabe surfer.  

I asked him if oxygen therapy affected your eyesight as my long sight isn't as sharp some days.  He said he didn't know!  So I said I will google it.  He said that's what he was going to do too!  We get on well me and my optician.  

He is back to working now.  Bought himself some scrubs as he has to remove all his clothing before entering his house.  It is an easier way to comply.  Makes sense.

It is now dark.  The DP went into the dining room to switch off the oxygen machine as it had filled up the mobile bottle.  And outside on the patio - a Badger.  So I came to look too.  Difficult to see but when I finally saw the white stripe it was pure magic.

I also saw a cat.  Wonder if it is wanting a home.  I so miss Sith cat.

So tomorrow we should have a video of what we saw and more.

Night.

5 comments:

Jackie said...

I had a visit on Thursday from cousins of your gull gang. The gulls were swooping and calling around the house for what seems like hours.

I had said to Harvey before I left for a short walk, that I would probably get pooped on... He said I would have to have really bad luck. Well just as I stopped to talk to a friend, one of them decided I looked just right to be pooped on. Home and showered.

God bless.

Bovey Belle said...

A cat as well as a badger? Sounds like it is hungry, if you've not seen it about before. I wonder if it will stay?

Much cooler here in the mornings now - autumn has arrived early, just when we were hoping for an Indian summer!

The Weaver of Grass said...

I would have a cat if I didn;t live on a busy road - I am sure cat rescue could find you one - my friend has a lovely tabby from them.

crafty cat corner said...

We get a lot of sparrows in the hedge next door and there's nothing so joyous as the sound of all of them chattering. I love it.
Just turned our oxygen machine off after filling another bottle, what a racket they make. lol
Briony
x

mamasmercantile said...

What a joy to see the badger. It is getting cooler here too, Autumn has arrived a little early.