Sunday 2 August 2020

Sunny Sunday.

Although we did also have some rain.  But not the storm predicted.

The green snake which delivers me a low dose of oxygen through the night got lost!  I found it again, tested me sats, all well.  But it was painful when back into the nose.  This morning I discovered the prongs had gone hard and scratched the inside of my nostrils.  Not good.  But had I had the home visit,  cancelled because of the lockdown, no doubt I would have been warned.  Hey ho, ups and downs.  I have replacement cannulas so got a swap, nice soft bendy prongs.

The DP has taken over many of my tasks which he quite enjoys.  Repotting after splitting house plants was on the go this morning.  I had to bite my tongue a lot but he did ask for some advice.....

After lunch it was back to the card making factory.  On with the Skurries/Herring Gulls today.



All in cellophaned envelopes to protect them and the label on the back which I had printed off.

Still have the Goldcrest to do.  

Tomorrow I have a new gardener starting who is going to WEED without chemicals.  I hope he knows the difference.  One lot we had went round pulling up Foxgloves I had bought as 'They are weeds.'  Well no, not black ones.  Same ones took all the plumes off the Acer Palmatum as they thought the Rhubarb was bolting.  I have yet to see a Rhubarb plant 8 feet high.

Later to the Prom.

Lots of boats today.  I have a facebook friend in Sheffield who loves boats so take the photos mainly for her!









Hardly anyone on the beach or the Prom.  I walked.






The Gull Gang and the DP.

I finally found the pebble snake.  On the lower level so I had to lean over the railings.


A good day.  Hope yours was too.

2 comments:

Ellen D. said...

I love the boats too so thanks for the photos of those. Your note cards are terrific! Really well done!

Maria said...

Love the pebble snake. A good day, indeed!

Carilina from Portugal