Thursday 13 August 2020

Cooler high humidity.

The DP in agony with a tooth.  He has a fear of dentists.  But he was in agony.  He eventually got an appointment with the emergency dentist at the local hospital.  All went very well.  The tooth is gone.  He now says he is not as afraid of dentists.  He then went to bed after making my lunch.  Two Ryvitas, cream cheese and salami.  One of my favourites.

I didnt go to the shedudio.  All was quiet.  So I managed to load the chariot into the car and went to the Prom.



I think its time I had a go at a painting of a boat.  Work out one of the smaller harbours so I can photograph a small boat.  There are small boats in the Fraserburgh Harbour but all a bit crammed.


I managed to get the chariot out of the car and walked.  Hardly any people at all.  As the kids came out of school they were coming to the beach for surf school.  Parents were asking where the DP was as they love his photos.  



I told them about his tooth extraction.  Also said how much we had enjoyed seeing their kids loving the surfing and improving.


The Gull Gang had moved to by the caravan park.




Lots of young skurries.

Managed to load up the chariot again and drove home.

The DP has been out with the Photographic Society this evening on a 'treasure hunt'  organised by him.  He seems to have survived.  He hasn't many teeth left.

9 comments:

Tom Stephenson said...

I am with DP on dentists. I would rather be in agony too. It's all to do with childhood experiences.

Chris said...

Sorry to hear of the DPs lost tooth. I am trying to hold onto mine as long as possible. I'm surprised to hear the Scottish kids are back in school. Great discussions here as to whether the kids should go back or not. Still three weeks to go.

Jackie said...

I don't like going to the dentist either. I go, but usually I can't sleep for days because of worry.

The kids are back in school already? They don't start here until September.

God bless.

Sue in Suffolk said...

I like the idea of a photographic treasure hunt

The Weaver of Grass said...

You look to have similar weather there to us - quite a relief after the intense heat. Glad the DPs dental experience was a positive one.

thelma said...

Glad to hear you are thinking about painting a boat, there is always such a range of them in your photographs.

Angela said...

Lovely photos! My husband's ancestry is from England, Wales and Scotland and I told him we should go for a short visit some day. We're getting old so it might never happen. I love the ocean but somehow always lived far away from it Have a wonderful weekend!

Jean said...

I hate going to the dentist. Glad the DP got relief and feeling better.

Jules said...

I'm glad the DP is feeling better. It must have been very painful for him. X