Saturday 22 August 2020

Saturday.


Our nightly visitor.  We give him a scattering of bird food, tonight we are adding peanuts.  Google says cat or dog food.  No way do I want Rats back so Brock will continue with vegan food.

No visitors today.  No pressure.  ASDA delivered.  All good.

On my way down to the Shedudio I did some short videos of the garden.  I do know we have weeds...





Later we went to the Prom.



Waiting for the wave.


So confident and loving it.

I did my current full walk.  


Still breezy and there was a light shower.




Boats.  First two of the wind farm support vessel.  Last one a Mackerel fishing boat.

The DP is still suffering with his tooth extraction.  But does seem improved to me.  We are going earlier to the Prom tomorrow so that we can have a coffee sitting outside at the Beach cafe as it shuts not long after our current arrival time.  A date!!


5 comments:

Tink said...

A lovely garden - and I love your pink wheelbarrow! Enjoy your date!!

Tigger's Mum said...

My word your garden is huge. i got accustomed to gardens in DENSELY populated parts of UK being small - even in NZ now town gardens are just a handkerchief - znd here in Greek cities non-existent, but yours is nearly a small farm. No wonder you have generous numbers and variety of wild-life. That badger is so neat.

Jules said...

It was great to see your videos. It's nice to see an overview of the garden and it looks lovely.
Enjoy your coffee. I might just go out for one myself later today :)

mamasmercantile said...

Enjoy your date/coffee, so glad hubby is on the mend. Lovely garden and so nice to be on open fields.

Kathy said...

Thank you for sharing your garden with us all. How lovely to be able to look out over the fields. Enjoy your coffee with Hubby, and take in as much sea air as you can, always a bonus. Take care.