Wednesday 30 October 2019

More Medical Appointments...

Today the DP and I had the Shingles jab.  This is offered to over 70s.  It is a live vaccine and we were advised to avoid new babies for 3 weeks.  This means our daughter with new baby cannot visit just yet.

We then went to the Prom.


Sunny.  No wind.  No rain.  Ace.  I walked.



Chloe May going home to the harbour.



This is Lennox.  A beautiful English Bulldog pup.  His first day out after his jabs.  Had to be lifted up as he would not stay still for me to photograph!  Hopefully I can do some sort of painting.





Tonight's Sunset now about 5 p.m.

Night all.

2 comments:

wherethejourneytakesme said...

My Aunt had a very bad reaction to the shingles jab, then her cousin had the same bad reaction. They are both finding it difficult to walk now. Shame as they were both in good health until then. Obviously they don't suit everyone.
Love the sunsets - so dramatic.

Jackie said...

Very handsome pup. I love English Bulldogs.

God bless.