Friday 31 January 2020

More Battles.

Phoned Social Services Care again.  This time got a phone call back.  Apparently the care providers said not enough notice for them to provide care.  What about yesterday when I phoned them direct and they were to phone me back and didnt?

The DP was talking about cancelling his hospital appointment.  No way.  I asked him to phone a friend who had recently retired and lived nearby.  She is up for it.  So sorted.  Taken me hours to let go and relax.

To the Prom.




ANTARES (IMO: 9449223) is a Chemical Tanker that was built in 2012 (8 years ago) and is sailing under the flag of Germany.
It’s carrying capacity is 2408 t DWT and her current draught is reported to be 5.7 meters. Her length overall (LOA) is 79.01 meters and her width is 11.66 meters.  Fascinating!

Its going from Immingham Nr Grimsby to Invergordon.






So that is January over.

I am hoping February is less stressful!  For us all.


4 comments:

Jean said...

Glad you have somebody to help. I love to see the boat pictures.

Bovey Belle said...

Glad you have it sorted and can relax now. I don't think the Social Services Care dept are pulling their weight - as you said, they didn't phone back yesterday so have no excuse really.

Interesting to read about that Tanker and her route - that looks to be a pretty big boat.

Jackie said...

Good for you in getting it all sorted.

God bless.

mamasmercantile said...

I am glad a solution was found, hoping all goes well for DP.