Tuesday 28 January 2020

Tuesday.

The carer of today I like.  She was shooting questions at me re the oxygen and one has to answer.  She then said you need to be on it now!  Shouted to the DP and next thing was I was swishing away.  Answering her questions made me breathless!  But then she knows more about oxygen than I do!

It worked.

After lunch the DP and I went to the Prom.  If it hadnt been for the panic in the morning I was going to go solo.  But no.  Not today.


Sunny not much wind.

I walked.  The tide was in again so not a lot to see bird life wise.  But boat activity was good.



I am assuming this boat is registered in Nairn.  


Smaller boat.


Fraserburgh big boat.


Together with a small boat.


Another small one.

The oxygen worked well.  Still a big learning curve tho.  My fellow artist is visiting tomorrow so we have to work out how I cope with chatting, using oxygen and the wood burner in the Shedudio.  The DP assures me he has it sorted.

Still on the hunt for oil free lippies.  Yes Avon do them but once on the web site and trying to order all mention of oil free disappears.  I will persevere.

6 comments:

Jackie said...

Wow, your pictures today are so bright and lovely.

God bless.

Rachel Phillips said...

Great news about the oxygen. You can get a long hose and put the cylinder away from the woodburner, on the far side of the room, So long as it doesn't get anywhere near a spark it is fine. Keep using the oxygen and get the benefit.

mamasmercantile said...

A delight to see the boats today, great pictures.

kjsutcliffe said...

See if there is an Avon rep in your area and ask them to look for you - I have a friend in the village who buys her makeup through the rep and says they are very helpful if you have a query x

Bovey Belle said...

Glad that the oxygen is helping with your wash routine as well. I hope that you find the suitable lippy you need soon.

Lovely photos down at the Prom. We had sunshine this morning so I got a walk in up the hill.,

Anonymous said...

Absolutely NOT. That would be extremely dangerous. Safer option would be an oil filled radiator in studio. Caroline x