Sunday 12 January 2020

Sunny Sunday.

In parts!

The DP had a trip out to the local RSPB reserve in the morning.  Strathbeg.

After lunch the Prom.

High tide so not a lot to see.  The Gull Gang were all in the sea.






Being Sunday and sunny there were more people around and on the beach.



A solitary surfer.  Who fell off regularly so I gave up trying to catch him on film.



The sea fishing trip boat heading back to harbour.



Tonight's sunset.

Television tonight was an old Midsomer Murder I taped.  The DP is now watching a very young David Attenborough narrating Zoo Quest.  From a time in the 50s when neither of our families had a television!!

8 comments:

Susan Zarzycki said...

Beautiful sunset! My camera has a hard time capturing the true colors of sunsets. Such a disappointment for me. I hope you don't give up blogging, I am addicted to your posts!💖

Susan Zarzycki said...

I commented once but it didn't publish so here goes again...I love your photo of the sunset! My camera has trouble capturing the true colors of sunsets and so I bought another point and shoot only to have the same problem.😞 I am addicted to your blog so hope you don't stop blogging.💖

Jackie said...

When we visited Scotland many years ago, I told Harvey it was the place I could move to if I ever had to move. Mostly because your sunsets and geography remind me of where we live now.

God bless.

Chris said...

Agree about the sunset. I also have trouble getting a decent photo - we need some tips from you, Jill!

Swiss Frank said...

... there is a song by Chris De Burgh where he sings impassionately “Don’t do it!” Referring to the Ferryman. This reflects my opinion regarding the end of your Blog! Consider another line or title from a popular song entitled “All things must pass” which hopefully will pertain to your momentary hesitation regarding your Blog. I have seen too many bloggers fall by the wayside & it pains me so. Best wishes from Swiss Frank in another life probably a “philosopher King”

Jules said...

Just look at the blue sky and that sunset capture is beautiful. X

Ellen D. said...

Lovely views! I do look forward to your posts also. Hope you can keep up your visits to the sea, enjoying the air, and sharing the beauty. Thanks so much for doing this!

mamasmercantile said...

Such a beautiful sunset.