Thursday 23 January 2020

Back to the Prom.

A more normal day.  




Fishing boat returning to the harbour.



This boat left the harbour and then went back again.  Possibly to check out some repair?


Small fishing boat going home.

I walked.  The DP pointed out I will be back up to doing some distance when I have the oxygen.


The Gull Gang and Oystercatchers.



Our beautiful almost deserted beach.

While the DP was out finishing off the bi weekly shop I took a phone call.  The oxygen is being delivered tomorrow!!!!

5 comments:

Jean said...

Hooray for oxygen! Beautiful photos.

kjsutcliffe said...

Woop woop! Here is to tomorrow💕

busybusybeejay said...

How lucky are you to get that view every day.Unlucky you are waiting for oxygen.I did ask about that a while back.

Jules said...

That beautiful blue sky! We've had low cloud all week here.
The arrival of your oxygen will be such a relief for you. X

vic said...

Here's hoping that the oxygen delivery is smack dab on time. I'm so looking forward to hearing how it goes and how many new (old) things you can do again.