Wednesday 15 January 2020

Weary of struggling.

To breathe.  But battling on.

The DP was away in the morning to Rosehearty a village just up the coast. With the Photographic Society members. We once looked at houses there but ended up stopping here.  It is  a nice village.  A small harbour.  Post Office and Butchers.

After lunch we went to the Prom.  Cold and a bit breezy.



Big boats still on the horizon.  


A few people.  The tide high so no birds on the beach.


I got to the railings and stayed there.  No way could I have walked!  So the DP took some photos of the rock bird life.  Here is a Redshank.


Turnstone.


A Robin.

In the sea a lone surfer.

ve

A week today I am back to Aberdeen Royal Infirmary and seeing the Oxygen team again.  I am hoping not to have to have the artery blood removal as it was painful.  But expect I will have to.  Having read up about oxygen therapy it seems I would benefit from it.  So fingers crossed.  If not I really do not know as I cannot continue like this.  Get myself a purple wheel chair!  Aye.

5 comments:

Bovey Belle said...

I hope that you have the Oxygen therapy (though I don't like the sound of the artery blood removal!) Sorry to hear that you are struggling so - you have my sympathies.

crafty cat corner said...

I really hope you get that oxygen, I know it will make such a difference. I had a friend who used to take a portable one with her and this enabled her to get out and about a bit more, she had the same complaint as you.
Briony
x

wherethejourneytakesme said...

From your side it seems that you are doing everything you are able to to help your situation so I hope that they can now step up and provide you with some further relief if that is oxygen or whatever. It must be a worry now to be struggling so much - lets hope you see just the right person at the hospital to help you.

mamasmercantile said...

So sorry to read you are struggling so badly. You remain in my prayers.

hart said...

I am sorry you're having such difficulties, glad you can still get to the prom.