Tuesday 7 January 2020

Tuesday.

Did not start well as my wash and go carer was late.  Again the office had got it wrong and told her to come at 10.30. not 10.00.  I may well have to take up Social Services offer of a swap on companies.  I phoned the care company and they apologised profusely.  But it keeps happening.  They have promised to sort me out with a 'permanent' carer.   Timed at 10 a.m.  Just a bit of communication would help.

Routine blood pressure check after lunch.  Which was 'okay.'  The nurse looked at the letter from the consultant which I still have not received.  She said it would appear I would benefit from oxygen therapy.  Hence the appointment for the 22nd.  The nurse was new to me but very nice and sympathetic.

We then went to the Prom.  Well it was windy but warmer,  13 degrees, and so beautiful.


Hardly any people so masses of seabirds on the beach.




The big boat although on the horizon almost is sheltering due to stronger winds on their way.


Fishing boat returning to the harbour.


Ah the Oystercatchers.  With a Blackheaded Gull in winter plumage.  Having a sleep in.

Tomorrow.  My hairdresser visits.  Cut and blow.  This takes place in the dining room.  After which the DP gets the vac out and sucks up the shorn hair.  He is ace.

5 comments:

wherethejourneytakesme said...

I love the last picture with the reflections of the birds.

Jackie said...

So many birds on your beach. I love these photos.

God bless.

Ellen D. said...

What a bright and lovely day. Love the blue fishing boat picture. And of course, the oyster catchers! Do you ever see them catching any oysters? You can tell I do not live near any beach!! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty!

hart said...

Beautiful photos today, the blues are wonderful.

mamasmercantile said...

Hope the oxygen therapy helps once it is sorted. Looks such a calm beautiful day.