Thursday 19 November 2020

Thursday.

I had my monthly pill to take today.  An hour before food and stay upright.  So no taking and sneaking back to bed....  I hope it works as I may as well write off the rest of the day.  Ibandronic Acid and the one I take twice a day every day Accrete D3 are to stop my bones crumbling.  Osteopenia.  Precursor to Osteoporosis.  Discovered when my spine was fractured and my vertebrae began to crumble.  I now measure 4 feet 11 inches.  I used to be 5 feet one and 3/4.  Weight is just under 8 stone, so I am verboten by the DP when it is as windy as it was today to get out of the car.




So he took these photos.


Look at all these Oystercatchers sheltering.

I took some from the car.





I felt as if I had been robbed.  No walk.  Sea air through the car window is not the same.

Fingers crossed I manage to get out of the car tomorrow.



8 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

Those are some waves!

Chris said...

It's been windy here too. We seem to get your weather a day or two before it arrives in Blighty.

Jackie said...

My osteophorosis pill is taken once a week and the nothing to eat or drink or sneak back to bed. Annoying isn't it? But what ever keeps me from shrinking further.

Sorry you missed your walk on the prom today.

God bless.

Sue in Suffolk said...

Blimey - those waves are HUGE
Sorry you had to stay in the car but we don't want you whisked off out to sea like a kite-surfer

mamasmercantile said...

Hope its a good day. Sadly, it is blowing a gale here.

Tom Stephenson said...

I'm not sure I would want to get out of the car in that weather either.

Jean said...

Better to be safe than sorry. I wouldn't want to be on that boat in those waves but looks pretty.

Bovey Belle said...

Gosh, you'd have been sucked up by the wind if you'd gotten out of the car today! Those are some waves. Great photos, tell the DP. Hope it calms down for you to get your Vitamin Sea tomorrow.