Friday 13 November 2020

Still in control.

 And the anti depressant is still in the medicine drawer.

First really good news is that Pat, Weaver of Grass is heading home soon and oh wow.

In the morning I had my carer visit.  One who does not come regularly.  I stopped being anxious.  Had no idea when she was coming with all the mix ups with the care company.  But I was ready and prepared.  She even managed my hair wash as quick as I like it.  All good.

After lunch the Prom.

What would I do without the Prom.  Well I do not have to do without.  


The Gull Gang where the Kessock Burn flows into the sea.







Boats on the sea and one on the Boat lift in the harbour for repairs or tarting up.









So many sea birds!  Herring Gulls, Redshank, Turnstone, Oystercatchers.  Wonderful.  Lots to paint too.  

I walked the full walk to the Kessock Burn and then to the Blue Buoy.  Back to the car.  Quite a few chats today too.  It is the chat that makes me breathless!  But also makes me happy.

Positives.  All positives.

Then a chat online with second daughter and her two boys.  4 and 1.  Smiles.

😊

12 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

Glad you had a good day and SO glad to hear about the Weaver of Grass!

EM Griffith said...

Good news all around! There's a big smile on my face in California.

Jackie said...

Such a bright sunny day. Enjoy your walks on the prom. I sure enjoy the pictures you share with all of us.

God bless.

Terra said...

Thank you for sharing the good news that Pat the Weaver is doing well and will be heading home soon. I have been thinking of her often.

Ann said...

So glad you feel happier today. I love the bright colours of the trawlers. I’m sure ours aren’t so bright and cheerful, in our neck of the woods.

mamasmercantile said...

All positive, sounds like a good day. It was a delight to see all the birds, they would make some great paintings, with such beautiful reflections.

Sue in Suffolk said...

I'm glad you've had news of Pat - thank goodness.

Also glad you got to the prom and walked and chatted

crafty cat corner said...

You'll have to get that carer again if they are that good. Glad you are able to push back some of that anxiety and feel better.
Briony
x

Jean said...

Glad you are feeling positive. I love all your photos. The boats are so bright and cheerful looking.

Chris said...

You don't need those tabs when you have the prom, beautiful and so interesting to watch the sea and the birds.. take care..

Chris said...

Good news about Weaver! I was curious to know if the gulls, Oyster Catchers and Redshanks stay around all winter. We just have sparrows around here once it gets seriously cold - no idea how they survive but they do!

Stellamarina said...

I have a dozen or so Ruddy Turnstones out on the lawn area next to our beach. They spend summer in the Alaska. I remember seeing them up in the Orkney islands some years ago and feeling connected to my Hawaii home when I saw them there.