Tuesday 17 November 2020

A Full On Day.

My favourite carer back from her holidays.  Clean and creamed.  Chat too.

After lunch the cleaning company sent one person.  I usually get two.  Who do an hour.  So we decided to go to the Prom and leave her to it.  With key should she be done and want to depart.



 Strange weather.  It was warm!  No wind but grey.



Small boats.  High tide so no shore birds.

Deserted beach.  There is a blob in the sea which I didn't notice until I was uploading the photos???


Another mystery was the smoke over the land on the right.

The one cleaner had actually done far more than the two.  She had been brave enough to attack my bedroom which was dust free now.  Well impressed.  And all the floors done!

Back home I had a brief visit to the shedudio.  Then back up to the house for my hair dresser to do her stuff.


I also fitted into the day some of the pulmonary physio exercises.  So much for being a write off.

Feeling good.

Must crack on with the Christmas Cards......



4 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

Glad you're feeling good.

Sue in Suffolk said...

How annoying not to know what the blob on the sea was!

Looks a very grey day - much the same here

mamasmercantile said...

Sounds like a good day, I am so glad for you.

Jean said...

Perhaps two cleaners were able to chat together so one on their own just gets on with it. Very grey here too.