Tuesday 3 November 2020

Reasons to be cheerful.

Spoke to my daughter , Granddaughter and Grandson, and his friend, Grandson is 5 today.


 My carer came this morning.  Washed head to toe. Up and at em.

Cleaning team arrived just after lunch.  I went down to the Shedudio.

When they had gone the DP and I went to the Prom.  





Boats.  See how sunny it is!  Very cold tho. I walked.  Everyone I passed spoke to me.  I love that interchange.



 Kite Surfers.  Nice to watch.  No desire to do!


Gulls.  Mainly Blackheaded.


Sunset on the way home.  About 4 p.m.

All reasons to be cheerful.  I can still do these things.

I will not dwell on the things I cannot do.  Thanks to fellow bloggers who inspire me to keep on.

8 comments:

marlane said...

I have realized that during all the covid restrictions how valuable and a basic need socializing is. Even if it is just a quick exchange with another person who is not immediate family. For me the checkers at the supermarket is one example.

The Furry Gnome said...

Glad you have such good reasons to be cheerful!

Jackie said...

I have only had the opportunity to see Kite surfers once in awhile but I love watching them. Just don't expect me to do it.

I love the boats coming and going. So many different shapes and sizes.

God bless.

Tigger's Mum said...

Wow 4pm sunset. After being away its easy to forget how early it gets dark in winter at the higher latitudes. Thank you for reminding us to keep looking for the positives.

Sooze said...

I admire the way you keep on, Jill. And I love your photos every day.

Jean said...

Its amazing when we think about it how many reasons there are to be cheerful. You certainly have a beautiful place to walk.

Sue in Suffolk said...

N102 looks as if it had recently had a fresh coat of paint- red and shiny

Keep trucking along that prom!

Tom Stephenson said...

I could spend the rest of my life sitting and watching all that. Lovely.