Friday 27 November 2020

Friday.

The DP was on the Dawn Patrol today.


Our house.

A day of being prodded and poked.  Carer in the morning.  Cheered me up as usual. And I am clean and moisturised .

My usual foot lady has broken her finger so I had a new one today .  Very thorough.  I will not go into graphic detail.  Thorough.  

A bit late going to the Prom.  Plus I was tired.  Got to the railings.



Sky was amazing.


Tiger Hill our biggest sand dune.


A few of the Gull Gang.



Boats.

Sitting in the car I remembered I had to phone for the blood test results.

The blood count one has to be repeated by the Community Nurse in 2 weeks time.  The other one was marked no further action.  I asked what that was for and the receptionist said she was not allowed to tell me.  Right................


As the moon was up we came home.



8 comments:

Terra said...

I like the photo of your home, those dormer windows must be nice to look out of.

Tom Stephenson said...

Really wonderful photos. Thank you Jill.

Just Because said...

So frustrating to be told you can't find out your own results!

Hang in there.

Beauty at the prom.

Bovey Belle said...

Your home looks lovely in that photo and what a lovely mackerel sky too.

Glad you got some sea air - the sea always looks to be thronging with ships and fishing boats.

Jules said...

That's a great photograph of your home, Jill. The light is beautiful. X

Jackie said...

What a lovely home you have.

What on earth is wrong with letting you know your results and what the tests were for... I would be phoning my physician and finding out. After all they are yours.

God bless.

vic said...

I missed this episode yesterday----Thanksgiving and all.

The first and last photographs look like paintings. Just beautiful.

susie @ persimmon moon cottage said...

Your home is so pretty. The way it looks with the sun shining on it is wonderful. The area where you live looks amazing.

I always love the photos of the birds and beach and boats and sea, and the paintings you do of the birds are wonderful.