Friday 6 November 2020

Struggling.

I know we all have such days.  I will get through it.  

Clean top to toe.  Thanks to the carer.

I keep going burning hot.  Take temperature tis normal.  One of the blood tests was on my thyroid.  Does that cause this?  Then I go cold.  ???  Still waiting for test to be repeated and nurse to take the blood.

I stop worrying when I go to the Prom.






Boats.  Beach.  People.

I met an old friend on the Prom today.  

Good to have a reconnect.

Tomorrow is another day.  

Hope America sorts out the President.  

Our lot now announced they got the numbers wrong.  Ye gods is it any wonder I get breathless.  


10 comments:

Chris said...

Lovely blue sky. Your views are breathtaking!

The Furry Gnome said...

Glad you've got that Prom to go to!

Ruth said...

I love your blog posts!! I love the birds, the boats, the waves, the other people. I love that beautiful sunset a day or two ago. Most of all, I love your artwork! Such an air of quickness and suggestion of shape, and there is the Bird! Or whatever you have chosen to paint. All so beautiful. Keep going, each moment counts.

Bovey Belle said...

It's good to hear you met up with an old friend at the Prom. Sorry you're out of puff though. I hope you can have your bloods repeated soon and your mind at rest.

With all the stress we've been under here, I keep thinking I am going to have a heart attack which isn't good, but I am still here and feeling a little less hornswoggled today.

Ellen D. said...

Your visits to the Prom on the best medicine (for us too!) Thanks!

Debby said...

Ocean waves are very soothing, and right now, in America, I think we all need to find a beach and sit down for a while to be soothed. Thank you for your lovely pictures.

Jean said...

Glad you can get to the prom. Such beautiful photos

Dahlia88 said...

I believe that an overactive thyroid can cause hot flushes. Best wishes for a better day tomorrow. X

Jackie said...

Yes, indeed, thyroid problems can cause what you are suffering right now.

God bless.

mamasmercantile said...

I do hope the blood tests sort out your current issue, it does sound like a thyroid problem. So glad your were able to reconnect with an old friend.