Sunday 15 November 2020

Sunday.

Off to the Prom after lunch.  Not much done in the morning..... Waiting for the DP's printer to do its stuff for the card factory.


 Cloudy and cold.  It took me a while but I did the walk.  




Paddle Surfers.  A learner doing well.  More proficient - he did stand up eventually.





Small boat and a big one.

Redshank above.  Oystercatchers below.


As we had our evening meal so did the cat, who also gets breakfast.  Still remains not a people cat.



We had a load of logs delivered yesterday.  Still waiting for a plumber.... I need the boiler servicing.  Have done since September.  Been phoning plumbers since then and not one got back to me.  Patience is not my middle name.

3 comments:

Jules said...

It sounds like you have the same issue as me when it comes to tradespeople. It's almost impossible to get hold of anyone here. X

Jackie said...

The cat is gorgeous and I can see well fed. I do hope a plumber is found very soon.

It looks pretty gloomy on the prom today. Bravo to the paddle surfer who braved the cold.

God bless.

Bovey Belle said...

Tradespeople are, I have to say, not the most co-operative. Even our neighbour, who works for himself, quoted for a new gatepost last week and said he'd do it on Saturday. He didn't say WHICH Saturday!

I hope you can get a plumber soon.