Wednesday 9 January 2019

Wednesday witterings.

No wind!!  


Overcast and bitterly cold.


The aftermath of the high winds - fish boxes everywhere!  Had I been fitter I would have collected at least one of them.  But I am not fit.


These chaps are fit.  See the black thing over the waves?  


A Drone.  Hovering over the Surfers.  I couldn't see who was controlling it.  It eventually disappeared.  Again I couldn't see which way it went.  Most odd.


Tide just turned to go out.  Very few walkers.  I managed to walk a bit further than yesterday.


Oystercatchers disturbed and off.  


Redshank.  You can see how fast they run as his right leg is blurred!


Despite having a pile of WIP on the work table I started another.  This is my own photograph.  Not an odd number of birds, which is preferable, but I liked the composition.  I actually managed to do all this today whilst talking to my mate and fellow artist who visits.  

The DP went to the vets and collected Sithcats pills.  So in the morning along with the daily steroid pill for his asthma I have to also administer the liver support drug.  What fun.  

Sith is fit enough to return from a trip outside in the night and beat the living daylights out of someone.  Blood on the dance (kitchen) floor, whether its his or tothers dont know.  Cant  find any holes on Sith.

4 comments:

Catriona said...

I have little skill with drawing, Jill, and am always amazed at the construction of your paintings. Sewing and quilting are my forte and I do belong to a class taken by an artist who encourages us all to express ourselves in our own way. I have discovered I like mixed media type collages but then I like to do this with my sewing machine too.

kjsutcliffe said...

Lovely photos - especially the blurry red foot!
I need to get painting again - been quietly messing around with lino printing, full of ideas but lack of energy at mo (due to rather rubbish lurgy) is playing havoc with my mojo!

Catsngrams said...

Love the pictures it is my only way to visit the ocean. Thank you. I wish I could draw used to when I was younger but now it is hard to hold a pen or pencil. Arthur doesn't let me.
Stay positive and thanks again for the visit to the ocean.

Mum said...

I think Sith is having you on!

xx