Sunday 6 January 2019

Sundays Saunter.

Quite sad when the only item on your list is 'Wash hair'.  But it got a tick!  Tuesday I have my hairdresser visit and its colours.  Whoo hoo.

Pleasant weather.  (With a hell of a lot worse to come tomorrow.)  No wind. Unlike tomorrow round about noon.  Some sunshine today too.



  
Just up the road are three friendly donkeys.  Not always out but they were today.

To the top of the road.



Lots of hairy bums.  A flock of Highland Cattle.  Also quite friendly.  Gathered here for the hay bale in their trough.

Then left at the cross roads, past the cemetery which backs on to the sea, 





 past Fraserburgh Golf Course, on both sides of the grey road.



To the roundabout turn right and you are then at the Prom.



Just look at that sky.




So many Oystercatchers!  I videod them so you could see better.  Listen to the sea, turn your speakers on.


Shortly after taking this photograph everyone and their dog arrived.  Had a catch up with an old friend who had four, two of them hers, two of them she looks after while the owner is at work.  What was spooky is that I hadnt seen her Labrador for years and it made such a fuss of me and obviously remembered me.  Wow. Hope its not one of those dogs that can smell diseases!



Never seen one of these at the beach before - a Microlite.



Back home and in the Shedudio.  A Roe Deer.  This is for my granddaughter.



Short Eared Owl progresses, always looks at this stage as if should be progressing towards the bin.



The Woodmouse ongoing too.



Sith Cat deciding whether it is time to go watch the tele on the DP's knee.  

He did then saunter off.

4 comments:

Chris said...

I love it when you include a video, Jill. It's almost like I was there. I can almost smell the salt in the air!

wherethejourneytakesme said...

Donkeys are my favourite - I would keep one if I could. Not sure I have ever seen you paint one? I am sure there used to be some Microlites in Derbyshire at one time as there are plenty of hang gliders and gliders going over the Peak District.
I love to see your paintings takng shape - your granddaughter will be pleased you have started hers.

kjsutcliffe said...

We have a couple of donkeys who live on one of our walking routes and I'm always pleased to see them, love their generously furry ears!

mamasmercantile said...

Its blowing a gale here, hopefully it won't get to the East side. It was a joy to see all your works in progress. Best wishes for the New Year.