Tuesday 15 January 2019

Dont Rain on my Parade.




But it did!  Bit of fun.  Always loved Barbra.

My day did not start well.  My lovely carer had an emergency and did not appear.  I was contacted by the office to say this had happened and that someone would appear.  Well I am not one for sitting around in my dressing gown, not brought up that way!  So I got washed and dressed.  Not the full body wash of course, thats why I have a carer.

We had a chat when she did appear, so she could write in the blue book I was fine.

To the Prom.  It was raining.


Seen through the rain.  


Ditto.


Bit clearer,  but the sand is wet as was I by this time.


Yes there is a Surfer.  He is wet already.


We are all wet.


Oystercatchers and Redshanks on the left, also wet.

As the wet became wetter I returned home.


Cling film on the green paint will hopefully provide some background herbiage.


It finally stopped raining.

So Mrs May's parade got rained on too.  Good.  

3 comments:

wherethejourneytakesme said...

What is that with the cling film - not seen that method before?
I can't help worrying about this Brexit thing now - it feels like when you have an illness and no-one knows a cure.

crafty cat corner said...

The legs turned out fine and another great painting. Do you remove the cling film afterwards?
Briony
x

mamasmercantile said...

I would love to learn more about the cling film, I am presuming it is a method of layering paint to give it more depth.