Saturday 26 January 2019

I am a fool.

Heavy rain forecast and that is what we got.  

However to the Prom.  The rain ceased!  So I got out of the car.  And walked.  No wind and not cold.  


Not many people.  The Gull Gang on the Kessock Burn.

Out at sea a small boat.  And a big one on the horizon.



Then the Oystercatchers landed.





Quite a few Redshank again today.


Footprints in the sand!


I think its the legs!  I love depicting both birds.


Once back to the Shedudio, as the rain was then coming down heavily, I made myself concentrate on work in progress rather than starting something new, but I soooooooooo want to!

Pulmonary physio exercises, the walk on the Prom and the painting I felt the stress tightened from yesterday eased.  I am a fool.  I shall do the booking for the exhibition in July.  The minutes for yesterdays meeting and then that is it.  She said.

4 comments:

wherethejourneytakesme said...

The legs on the Redshanks look at bit like Bambi as if they are not quite in control of them. Hope you are not getting too stressed again being secretary. Are you saying you might give up again?

Chris said...

Hardly a fool....just someone who is a bit too generous with her time!

mamasmercantile said...

Generous is the word that came to my mind, do take care that you don't over due things again.

Mum said...

Hommmmmmmmmmmmmmm!
xx