Friday 18 January 2019

Mixed bag.

My lovely carer washed, moisturised and dressed me.  Chatting away, she so makes me laugh.  Shes been helping her Granddad get through his VHS exam.  He is a fisherman and needs to know about Very High frequency radio,  for when there is a problem, when he is out at sea. He passed.  I have asked for a Lobster!  

I got dressed with the new tunic.  From Seasalt.  I love their stuff, bit pricey, but excellent value and just that bit different.



I love it, but of course on me it is below the knee!!  

In the afternoon it was our Fraserburgh Art Group AGM.  We got to Dalrymple Hall.  Shut.  
It was freezing cold.  
We stood about for a bit.  
Tried to phone the number pasted on the door, the booking office don't work on a Friday said the recorded message.  
So we dispersed.  
Later I checked my emails I had booked it.  
The email I then sent should have had puffs of smoke coming out of it.  I await the Cooncils response.

So the DP and I went to the Prom.


An ice rink.  I swivelled from the drivers seat and put my feet down, they did not slip, so I got out.


Proper snow.


But up here in the North East of Scotland we are tough.





The Surfers got rid of the birds.



The one on the left hasn't even got a head covering?!

Then the runners arrived.


I had had enough.

Frozen through we came home.

A very mixed bag.


6 comments:

wherethejourneytakesme said...

Snow on the beach - it looks like white froth. Makes you feel cold just looking at those surfers. Only sleet here in West Yorkshire at the moment but daughter has snow covering up in North Yorkshire.
It can't snow here until Tuesday as we don't do the weekly shop until Monday - pension day!

Thickethouse.wordpress said...

Here in northeast Ohio we are supposed to get 8-12 inches tomorrow.......I really like that tunic. Your style, I think.

MarleneS said...

Love the tunic, that is the sort of thing I love to wear.x

mamasmercantile said...

Love the tunic, very pretty. All that ice must have been a scary walk. You couldn't pay me to go into the sea at this time of year, those surfers are certainly hardy.

Catriona said...

I think you have persuaded my to buy from Seasalt, Jill. I really like the tunic and I like the relaxed fit for layering. Thanks for showing your “ new frock”.

AnjiDot said...

great tunic, love the colour. I am a lover of their clothing too.