Sunday 13 January 2019

Struggle Sunday.

Some achievements.  Washed my hair, did the Pulmonary Physio exercises, all but one.  Had enough.  Breathing been a struggle today.  Whether its the high winds or what....

The DP came with me to the Prom.  He got out of the car and went for a walk after anchoring me at the railings.  He agreed too windy for the chariot.  It is quite light weight, good for me lifting it in and out of the car.  But the first one which was heavy would have not moved once it had its brake on.


Huge waves.  But still two surfers.


Blackheaded Gulls sheltering below me near the rocks.


Kite Surfer in much the same place as yesterday.


The DP can get down steps so here you see more of the Blackheaded Gulls.


Stonechat.  By the DP as was the Kite Surfer.

One other achievement of today was I finally did the minutes and agendas for our Art Group meeting on Friday.  It is the A.G.M. as well and I am going to resign as secretary.  I will still do some clerical bits that I choose to do, not have to do, and that's the difference.  No stress.  I always think people cannot manage without me but the DP has put his foot down and said , "They will just have to."


The Deer asking me where are my legs, they are coming, they are coming.

The wind has died down at last and the forecast tomorrow is for it to stay down.  So no more struggling.  I look forward to walking!  A bit.

6 comments:

Bovey Belle said...

Sorry to hear the strong winds had you struggling to breathe but at least you got some sea air and lovely views, and hopefully tomorrow it will have all calmed down a bit.

It will be a relief for you when you don't have the Secretary job for the Art group.

Chris said...

The deer is coming along well despite no legs. The eyes are particularly realistic, don't know how you manage to achieve that.

wherethejourneytakesme said...

It has been really windy here - not quite gale force but bad enough to be blown about when you get in a windy spot.
I like the gull photo they do look like they are posing fro you and they are in a 'three' just how you like!
The deer has some lovely patterning (if that is a word)it reminds me of batik in places.
Oh and don't forget not to volunteer for anything at the AGM - have a rest for a while first.

crafty cat corner said...

I swear your paintings are getting better and better, love this one.
Briony
x

mamasmercantile said...

Hope you manage to get a walk today. The wind has died down here but it is very gloomy and overcast here. The deer is a delight.

Mum said...

Forget the stress - not good for the body or soul. Embrace the stressless and enjoy not having to do anything you don't want to do.
xx