Wednesday 15 August 2018

Wednesdays witterings.


The Black Dog was visiting today.  The sky was gloomy too.  


August and we still have baby birds being fed????  Been a good year for the birds.  Population has gone way up.


Bullocks on the horizon.


The Rowan in the cat cemetery.

Rowans were planted to keep away the witches.

And just in case we also have a Witches Ball, which allegedly traps the witches.  Came in handy when my Mother visited.




Tonight's Sunset.  Which bodes well for a better day tomorrow.  Also tomorrow I phone the hospital to ask to be put on the cancellation list, so if there is one, I get asked to come.  Plan A.  There isnt a Plan B.....

6 comments:

Chris said...

I think our resident sparrows are on their third brood.

crafty cat corner said...

Just a thought Jill, would compression stockings help the swollen feet and legs?
Briony
x

MarleneS said...

I hope the black dog doesn't stay with you too long, he visits me sometimes, but luckily I haven't seen him for a bit now.

Bovey Belle said...

Sorry you have had a down day. Bound to happen now and again (does here). I hope today is a better one for you.

Love the witch's ball (and your comment about your mum!! I didn't get on with mine a lot of the time either. She was blardy minded. . .)

Lovely sunset - we face east here, so don't get sunsets to take photos of as hills in the way.

I hope that you get a cancellation appt. soon. Well done for taking positive action.

Fishcake_random said...

Bullocks on the horizon, sounds like a great name for a band x x

mamasmercantile said...

Sorry to hear you had a bad day. Sounds like a great plan to be put on a cancellation list.