Thursday 30 August 2018

Healthily tired.

Done a fair bit today.  Washed my hair.  (Next Tuesday I finally get the red hair back, yay.)  Did the Pulmonary Physio exercises.  Everything prepared for tomorrow's meeting of Fraserburgh Art Group.  Walked further on the Prom.  Painted. All ticks.


I seriously would love one of these!

He started off clearing stuff from the bottom of one set of steps down to the beach.


But as the tide came in moved off to the Kessock Burn.  Clearing rocks which had diverted the burn.



And removing rubbish.


I was so fascinated with the art of his manoeuvring I walked further to keep looking.




Well impressed!


Out in the bay Big Fishing boat.




Small fishing boats.


The Gull Gang.

Much maligned Herring Gull, Skurry, love them.


The Short Eared Owl progresses.

Hope I haven't overdone it today!


Deserving this?!

3 comments:

Athene said...

You sound back on form!

Bovey Belle said...

That sounds like an enjoyable and positive day Jill. Did you go for the vino to round it off?

kjsutcliffe said...

Sounds like a good day - I once watched a little mini digger having a tidy up on Spittal Beach Berwick and yes I agree with you - really interesting to see and I also wanted one, think of all the gardening you could get done in one go!