Tuesday 23 January 2018

Moving on.

Well my last post on Shipwrecks did not generate much interest.  I find the wrecks of great interest.  Hey ho let us move on.

Today.

A no hat day!

Sun.  Above freezing.



Mainly Black Headed Gulls.



This is a boat which services the off shore wind farms.   A swift moving boat.  




A medium sized fishing boat.




A large container boat.


Our fence was finally fixed.  The lumps of concrete from the previous fence erection were left on the road side.  Let us see what happens next.

This afternoon I had the visit from my expert on wood burning stoves,  We have planned out where the stove will go.  The slate hearth, the flue through the wall and with stays up and above.  Exciting.

Moving on.


4 comments:

Bettina Groh said...

Even if I didn't comment... I did find the shipwrecks interesting!!!

Anonymous said...

I missed blogging the other day so I missed that post so I just read it,, I am very interested in shipwrecks, there is a such a sad cloud hang over shipwrecks with the lives lost, but the treasures and secrets kept by the waters are so intriguing!! Your photos today are so beautiful,, the sky is just so very very blue!!!!!

BethB from Indiana said...

I rarely comment, but I always read your posts with interest. I love the pictures and enjoy the reports of your activities. I find the shipwrecks fascinating, too.

Rosie said...

I don't comment very often either, but I love to read your blog and to know what's going on in your part of the world as it's so different from my part! It has been a heatwave here (40C) and so hot that I don't feel like doing anything and it will be even hotter in the next few days. Australia Day tomorrow and all the events have been cancelled, and we have even cancelled our own party here at home as it's just too hot, so will have it when it gets cooler! Keep posting your cold weather pics as it makes me feel cooler!