Friday 26 January 2018

Better


I was sick yesterday, literally.  But better today.  I cannot remember when I was last sick and have no idea why this time.  Hey ho.  



A beautiful day.  Warmish.  Sunny and not a breath of wind.


Masses of Sea Birds.


Medium sized fishing boat leaving the harbour.


Lots of bathing and preening.



Such a good day I managed the .59 of a mile.  Quite a while since I managed that!  Collecting rubbish.


I filled the trolley by the time I got back to where the bins start, although there was quite a lot within feet of the first bin....


The Dune grass looked really beautiful.

Then it was home to gaze round the shedudio and wonder where to begin,  I have no idea.







It is the RSPB Garden Birdwatch tomorrow, and Sunday.  But just one hour on one day.  Counting birds.  Should keep me out of mischief.  And fretting.

5 comments:

Chris said...

Congratulations on completing your walk and good on you for removing garbage along the way! Must be lovely to get lots of fresh fish from the boats that go out each day. We are so far from the ocean I have my doubts about how fresh the fish here is. I usually buy frozen.

Anonymous said...

So glad you are better! I was worried yesterday.

Carol from West Lothian.

DUTA said...

There's no good without bad. Good weather, boats, birds, and.. the bad phenomenon of garbage along the way. Nice of you to collect the garbage and discard it in the bins.

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear you've been ill, many are right now here, a flu bug,, your photos are so beautiful and I would love to visit your painting studio,, oh my gosh your work is beautiful and what an amazing space to work in,,

The Weaver of Grass said...

I so envy you living so close to that beautiful sea.