Tuesday 20 November 2018

The rain it raineth.

What a day weather wise.  Sheesh.  High winds 22 mph plus and increasing.  Ninja showers.  They are the ones that creep up and blast you.  And no sun.  And cold.  But as I was clean, washed and moisturised and someone else had put my clothes on for me I could face the world.  So I did.



Just a piece of sky with a bit of Rainbow.



Lots and lots of Gull Gangs.


The sky was changing by the minute.



Then came the Ninja shower so I got back in the car.


The fly past of Starlings was a real bonus!





Through the windscreen of the car.

Its not just the breathing Duta but my sanity boost too.

Back home and down to the Shedudio.  Nice and cosy.



Darker earlier and earlier.  I need to adjust my activities to take account of this.  I did some painting but not a lot.  And have to admit the stressing about Thursday and the visit to Aberdeen Royal Infirmary and my assessment for Oxygen Therapy is not helping the creative juices.  I stress when I am not in control.  Anyone else familiar with that?!



The rain it raineth.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh I do too, I stress when im not in control big time,, I know just what you mean,, take care my friend, most times we stress and then think why did we worry so much,, once the thing is over it wasn't nearly as bad as we envisioned,

DUTA said...

It was worth going out for such a stunning rainbow.
I can see now what you mean by 'sanity boost'.

I must admit I never approach the sea area unless it's summer time. I'm afraid to catch a cold which would in turn weaken my immunity system. (I was once attacked by a nasty auto-immune disease). So,I genuinely thought you need the sea air for your breathing mainly.

wherethejourneytakesme said...

I know just how you feel - I would be stressing too.
I watched a film or drama a few weeks ago where a man was in a difficult situation and his friend said are you not worried - the man said ' what would change if I worried about it? - he is right too - nothing changes if you worry about it. I keep trying to remember this - it has a message!
Lovely atmospheric pictures - I like the one through the windscreen.

Bovey Belle said...

What beautiful photographs - I especially liked the "Moody Rainbow" one with the Starlings doing a fly-past.

Of course you will be worrying about the hospital appt., but as the last poster said, worrying about it won't change anything. I hope it goes well and you get all set up for the oxygen, and that it makes a big difference to you.

Barbee' said...

Love the birds and moody weather. The rainbow is even in the puddles!

mamasmercantile said...

Loved the starlings fly past and some great shots of the rainbow. No rain here thankfully, in fact although cold we have had a couple of nice days.