Sunday 11 November 2018

Sunday Saunter.


Managed to wash my hair and do (most of) the pulmonary physio exercises.  But a lot of resting and leaning forward and breathing.

Prom time!


Bitterly cold when the sun disappeared.  But no wind and no rain.



Just two surfers today, but they were so enjoying themselves.  Whooping and waving at people on the Prom watching!








They were good too.

My chat today was with one of the green keepers at the local golf course.  He had Scott with him, who is a retired police horse.  I don't know the name of the green keeper.  But I owe him two paintings, one of Scott and one of Tommy who is smaller and fatter.  One day.

When I am not making Christmas Cards.


The pile so far.  I have decided to start writing them to see how many I am short of.  There is always the danger of posting early and then finding out people have died......or have moved house .......

Sauntering off to bed soon.

Night night.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

it must have been fun to see the surfers waving at the people on shore,, the water looks so cold!!! we have a postal strike on right now so our mail is iffy at best,,your cards are lovely and everyone will love them, I understand what you mean about some people having died this year, too many, too young!I received cards for my parents years after they passed,

wherethejourneytakesme said...

I always have a knack of sending a card too early to the person that has moved. It is annoying when you get their card with a new address just after you have posted yours - I often hang back a bit now.
I definitely need to cut down on postage this year - the cost was horrendous last year, nearly needed a bank loan!

crafty cat corner said...

Surely those surfers must have frozen faces and hands?
Briony
x

mamasmercantile said...

We are going to make a start on out cards this week, doing a few a day. Yours are beautiful, a gift as well as card.