Tuesday 6 November 2018

Mists and Murk.

More murky weather.



This morning I was washed head to toe and moisturised.  My carer has this down to a fine art now and I am done and dressed within half an hour.  When I am feeling better than I did today she also washes my hair, with me on a lean over the bath and she uses the shower attachment.  

After lunch to the Prom.  



Out on the horizon this boat was zipping along.  No idea what it is, but not a fishing boat.  Probably the boat that catches fishermen doing illegal somethings.



Still hazy close to.



Gull Gang.  




These two made me smile.  The one thrown about up and down by the surf.  And the one with ruffled feathers.  Like a skirt.



No dancing today, I couldnt get me boots on.  Hey ho.

In the afternoon my friend and fellow artist visited.  She is extremely talented, not just as an artist, but as a creator/crafty person.



Christmas decorations from wood slices.  Pyrography.  They are lovely.  I have bought ten.  If you go to my facebook page I have given her details.  She makes other lovely things too.




Now I am exhausted from talking!



This is Sithcat sprawled in front of the woodburner in our sitting room.  He is there.  I really must get another rug which is not the same colour as he is!

Goodnight.

11 comments:

DUTA said...

Your boots...oh, well you probably don't keep your feet up. And please, get yourself a Pair of compression socks, not just one.
I love mine - light, cotton made, one size , bought at...the dollar store. No doctor has told me to wear compression socks. I've learnt all the essentials from my wonderful Mom (rip), and I'm grateful to her.

rusty duck said...

Could that be a Greenpeace boat?

justjill said...

There was no green on it I think. Very difficult, it appeared to have a lot of radar.

Terra said...

I chuckled when you mentioned your cat since I can not see him/her. Yes, you need a rug of a different color so kitty can be seen and not get stepped on.

MarleneS said...

Love the decorations and I love your new blog header.
Hope you find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Anonymous said...

Nice fresh and clean start to the day with your care helper, that’s nice, I think maybe it’s a good idea sith and the rug are the same colour lol,, his black hair would show up on a light colour lol

kjsutcliffe said...

our cats hog the space in front of the log burner, the dog is relegated to the next row and us humans, sit furthest back - now I wonder who has their priorities right....?
Leave the dancing to another day - it will happen xx

Bovey Belle said...

Ah, Sith the invisible cat! Glad you had a lovely visit from your crafty friend yesterday (snap!) I love her pyrography work. So simple but so lovely. I used to sew a new x-stitch tree decoration every autumn - not too late yet. Time to blow the dust off of one of my American x-stitch mags (Just X-Stitch) - about 25 years old now.

I hope your leg goes down again soon.

mamasmercantile said...

Wow, what a talented friend you have the Christmas decorations were a delight.

wherethejourneytakesme said...

Beautiful new header and lovely crafty decorations from your friend. Perhaps the cat prefers the camouflage you really don't know he's there!

Jean. said...

Well, I could see Sith, and the big giveaway was that mats tend not to have a tail, ha ha. I have two black cats, but no black mats, though sometimes I have to look twice if I've left my black cardigan on a chair, I almost spoke to it once!