Wednesday 28 November 2018

Not a lot happened.

Apart from the wind and the rain.  Worst I have ever known.  I never left the house. 

No matter what it is like tomorrow I shall get out.

I spent the afternoon going through the filing.  Shredded a bin bag full.  Some bad memories went.  Two years ago my bad car smash.  

All the claims for Blue Badge. Attendance Allowance.  All refused and then successful on appeal.

So a cathartic exercise.  Not much fun tho.

Friday looks to be a fun day.  Still windy, our joiner is to be on hand to receive the new garage door being delivered and fit it if not too windy.  Our new washing machine is coming and will be installed and old one removed.  At 10 a.m. my personal carer lands to wash me.

Just hoping they dont all come at the same time.

Stay safe.

6 comments:

Jean. said...

For some reason I couldn't comment on your blog for a few days, don't know why, it just wouldn't let me. So... while I am able, let me just say that I think the photograph of the robin is very effective, such bright colours on the branch too. I also think your painting of the hare is lovely, and I'm glad you didn't bin it along the way.

Chris said...

Looking forward to hearing how Friday goes - it does sound like a promising day!

wherethejourneytakesme said...

If you have any more people coming you will need a waiting room!
We are heading up to Scotland tomorrow to the tin can if it hasn't been swept out to sea (luce Bay) we had the flood warning woman ring us early this morning - sounds like it could be quite wet up there.

mamasmercantile said...

Just watched the weather forecast, it doesn't look like a good day for you to be out and about today. The winds are blowing a gale. Take care.

Sue in Suffolk said...

Horrible day here AGAIN. Hope it's better there so you can get out

Barbee' said...

That's going to be a busy Friday! I like days that allow me to tick off more than one item from my list, but frequently have to have a couch day the next day.