Saturday 29 September 2018

Saturday.

Odd sort of day.  Was breathing and eating ok.  Just felt as if I wasnt with it!

The DP drove me down to the Prom and he took the photos too.


Worm hunting by the car park.


Shags in flight.  Bit like Cormorants, they have long necks, that thing in the water looking like a periscope is a Shag.


Nearer to us were two Black Headed Gulls.


Big Boat.

Little boat.  

Once home and I decided to not visit the Shedudio and crack on with the being a secretary to the Art Group and the looming exhibition.  Got a fair bit done.  Despite my spaced out brain.  I have told the DP that I am packing it in after this one.  I do not deal with stress very well.


Our sunset tonight.  Goodnight from Land of the Big Sky.  Hoping for a better brain working day tomorrow!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Such beautiful photos you bring us, always, I have come to read every post but I'm not always commenting , please know I am not missing about lol. Stress comes easy enough for us, eliminate where you can!!

Terra said...

I hope people appreciate how much you do for the art group, planning the show, etc. It must be rewarding when you see it finally happen.

Chris said...

Red sky at night...…. Should be a lovely dat tomorrow!

Mylittlepieceofengland said...

Beautiful sunset and beautiful photos xx

Thickethouse.wordpress said...

Your world is always so different, even while the themes are similar. I think you are wise to not be as involved in this show. Bless others with the chance to contribute!

Sue in Suffolk said...

Glorious sunset. Hope you're more with it today.

Bovey Belle said...

I too hope you are feeling a bit more with it today. I don't blame you for giving up the organisation of the art show. Such things bring such responsibility - someone else's turn now. Not that they will be queuing up to take over, that being human nature!!

Lovely photos, as always.

mamasmercantile said...

Sych a beautiful sunset. Hope you are feeling a little more with it.