Tuesday 25 September 2018

Autumn kicks in big time.

My personal carer turned up this morning and was followed by another female who was to do my Care Package.  This will then be left here, once produced, and for the carers to fill in.  And presumably report on what a moo I am.  So after I was washed head to toe and moisturised and dressed we adjourned to the kitchen.  First question was what are your health issues.  I did ask her how long she had....

I did go to the Prom later.  However it was windy, wet and cold.  I did not leave the car.  Home again.





Really cosy.  



Some more on the Jackdaw.



The dog has been handed over and well received.  Alleluia.

Home front.  Builders have been and are to give us a quote for paved pathways so I can access more of the garden.  They also have some lumps of pink granite they were going to dispose of and have offered to dispose them on our verge between the road and the fence.  Well whats left of it.  I still havent heard back from the council with their solution so we decided to go with it.  

Leg front.  Thankyou to all of you who have suggested solutions to my problems with footwear on the swollen leg and foot.    Tomorrow I see the consultant.  I shall be wearing tracksuit bottoms and slippers....Just hope my offspring do not get wind of this as I will be disowned.

And finally Sue Bradshaw.  If you have an email address please put it in comments, I will of course not publish it but can reply to your question as facebook appeared to not like me replying to someone who was not on facebook.

I am now off to google footwear for fat legs.  I am sure it will be more pleasurable than reading about fat legs being the sign of the end stages of COPD.  Night night.



4 comments:

wherethejourneytakesme said...

Try this link to DB Wider Fit who have ankle boots for people with swollen legs - https://www.widerfitshoes.co.uk/
They are not cheap though so you will need to sit down first! But more serviceable than slippers I think.
Thank goodness it doesn't affect your painting.

Terra said...

I haven't told you before so I will now; I love your tall windows and glass doors that let in so much light, and that beautiful view.

Sue in Suffolk said...

Best not read anymore about the whys and wherefores , hope the weather is better for your next prom visit

mamasmercantile said...

You can get some lovely slippers that have hard soles that would work well for walking outside. Hope all goes well at the consultants.