Sunday 2 September 2018

New technology = frustration.

How reliant we become.  My lap top is still misbehaving.  Fortunately there is enough in the emergency fund for a replacement.  The DP went and got one and is uploading stuff.  And swearing.  We are both hoping that stuff on the old one can be transferred to the new one.  Just as I have all the work for the FASE 5 Exhibition to do....



I escaped to the Prom.






Clinging on to the railings as the wind was strong, but warm.

That is it.  I have done nothing else.  

Hope a better day tomorrow.  At least I managed a post today which I hadnt thought I would.

3 comments:

wherethejourneytakesme said...

One of the worst things about computers is the installing of everything and moving across and compatibility when you get a new one. Have fun!

Bovey Belle said...

Computers are so frustrating. A friend has waited about 6 mths for her elderly computer to be (hopefully) mended for free by a friend of her son's. He recently loaned her a spare of his, but tbh when mine bites the dust I know that the time is ripe for replacing it (like you). I rely on it so much to keep in touch with the world.

Enjoy your new one once it's all loaded up.

Mum said...

Feeling overwhelmed?
Well here's the thing.
Walk to the prom
And have a good cling.

Sounds great to me. Cling on!
xx