Friday 7 September 2018

Onwards and Upwards.

Washed and moisturised and dressed, by my young woman carer.

I had to just sit for a while then!

After lunch to the Prom.  Blustery wind.  I had to wear me heading for winter coat.



You need wind for one of these.  



Kite Surfing.



Oystercatchers in growing numbers now all the chicks have left the nests.





Great Black Backed Gull.



Can you see the tiny birds?

These are Sanderlings which run along the waters edge.



And this is what they look like.  Lovely in pen and ink!






Back home and a brief foray painting.  I noticed this Clematis - flowering!  This particular one is the first to flower in the garden, and that was ages ago.  Weird.



Then it was off to the Doctors.  Steroid course of.  5 days.  Nebuliser before I go to bed to open up the airways.  I have no problem during the night but I will do as I am told.....No antibiotics thank goodness as I will begin to look like one soon.  Hope it all works. Onwards and Upwards. 

6 comments:

Bovey Belle said...

What lovely photos and comments Jill. I feel I know your beach like an old friend. You are very blessed to have that on your doorstep, cheering you up. I see you found a Kite Surfer too! Now I know what they are.

Love the little Sanderlings - they run so fast.

A 5 day course of steroids isn't TOO bad. Plus the Nebuliser - I hope it doesn't make you too shaky.

I have had wine tonight - the final bottle of the non-sulphite stuff and boy, did it hit the spot!

We had a lovely day in Hay too. Have a lovely weekend and I hope you are feeling better soon.

Terra said...

I enjoy "visiting" your beach with you and seeing the sea birds in your photos and paintings. I hope your recent treatment regime does the trick for you.

Penny said...

I am really bad because I don't comment as much as I should but I do enjoy your posts, half a world away at least but we both have problems and a lovely beach. Wish I had those fishing boats. Nothing like that here. Perhaps I will borrow your photos if I may. Penny in South Australia.

Catsngrams said...

Jill I do hope you get feeling better soon. I love your pictures and wish I had an ocean to visit like you do. Prayers coming your way.

Cat

Sue in Suffolk said...

I'd love to see Sanderlings, they are so small beside the gulls. Plenty of gulls here yesterday as the field was harrowed or disked. Wonder where they appear from and where they go after the farmer finishes work.
Have a good weekend hope the steroids work well

mamasmercantile said...

Loved the pen and ink of the Sanderlings, very impressive. Have a great weekend and hoping you will feel a little better.