Tuesday 19 May 2020

Talking is tiring.

Half an hour with my carer non stop chat.  From both of us.  

Then in the afternoon my picture framer turned up to take the Geese painting away for mounting initially. Although I am tempted to frame and keep it.  To sell it will mean posting and I don't like posting glass, and the buyer can choose their own frame and at their price.  Frames always increase the price.  
The framer and I kept more than six feet apart to chat.  I had placed the picture for him to pick up away from me.  But am really out of practise chatting and ended up tired out!

Then the Prom.


Wobbly video.  So many sea birds.




Got my walk done.

Been warm today.  Be warmer tomorrow.  Should I wear sandals and not boots?!

3 comments:

Chris said...

I always like it when you post a video - makes me feel I am right there with you. Maybe something in between boots and sandals?

mamasmercantile said...

So nice to see all the birds together.

Jean said...

I find talking more tiring now. Great photos.