Saturday 16 May 2020

ASDA came up trumps.

A Supermarket delivery.  Albeit at 8.30p.m. and me in me jimjams, the driver said, "You are vulnerable?  But not disabled."  There being no answer to that  I smiled.  Why do I get them?  He was lovely actually.  He has been in the Navy.  The DP was in the Merchant Navy.  I made a discreet withdrawal.  I have heard the story of the Suez canal before.




Lockdown= send for more art stuff.  Delivered today.


Experimenting with black paper.  Hmmm.


Crested Tit on the 'normal'.

Then it was exercise time.




Up and down the deserted Prom.




There were two Oystercatchers.  Who soon departed.


A Crow.


A Fishing Boat.

Bad news about children going back to school.  I have two grandchildren in England so very worrying. 

Apart from that its been a good day.

4 comments:

carolyn said...

The black paper looks very dramatic, I like it. I really admire your talent. Please don't say trump, gives me an instant headache. hahaha

mamasmercantile said...

Thrilled you finally managed to get a delivery. I love the drama of the black. Thankfully non of my grandchildren are in the right class for going back to school yet. But, I do feel for those who have to go back. Take care.

Bovey Belle said...

That sounds like a very positive day and so glad that Asda stepped up to the mark for you. What a relief. I am glad you had more art materials. I am about to order more quilting fabric . . .

Jean said...

So glad you got your delivery. I love your paintings.