Saturday 9 May 2020

A better day.

At last.  Perhaps its my chest infection clearing.  But I just felt better.  Mentally too. 

The weather was not better.  Still warm ish but wet.  Gardens and fields need this so I am not complaining.

Although I did get marooned for a while down the Shedudio!


Dyson came to say hello.


I cracked on with adding another Oystercatcher and began the geese I photographed yesterday


Tesco cancelling our delivery has done us some favours as we had to shop - again.

So just over the road is the Prom.  




The Gull Gang in their favourite place where the Kessock Burn enters the sea.





Turnstones having a wash and brush up in the Burn.



Snails on the wet rocks.

I had a good walk.  Feel so much better then as I have achieved exercise and my mind is balanced from the sea and the birds.  A wee chat with the paddle surfer at a proper distance helped too.  Just talking to someone else is wonderful in this time.  Then the rain came down with a vengeance so we came home.



7 comments:

The Weaver of Grass said...

Everyone seems to have had a good rain apart from us. Allwe had was a five minute shower. Hopefully more overnight.

Marjorie said...

Glad you are on the mend and feeling better. Loved seeing those turnstones. I have not seen one in so many years yet immediately knew who they were in your first photo.

The Happy Whisk said...

I'm so glad today is a better day!

Jackie said...

Wow, the photographs of the snails are awesome.

God bless.

mamasmercantile said...

Thrilled you had a better day, so nice to see the photos from the prom.

kjsutcliffe said...

Our garden is waiting for rain, glad you managed to get out x

crafty cat corner said...

I love the snail pictures.
Good that you are feeling better, you give me so much hope the way you keep bouncing back Jill.
Briony
x